Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tag: 30 Beauty Questions

From weheartit.com
I felt like I was on a roll after my last post so here's another.  The questions were found on a lovely blog called Beauty Comes from Within.  So lets get started...


Skincare

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? I try for twice but sometimes fail L.
2. What skin type do you have? Oily.
3. What is your current facial wash? Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions.
4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use? Yes but with Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions clarifying lotion.
5. What moisturiser do you use? Yep, you guessed it; Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions (see a trend developing?).
6. Do you have freckles? Yes but only when I see the sun.  They make me happy.
7. Do you use eye cream? Yep.  No7. Protect and Perfect intense.
8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? ‘Acne Prone’ may be an understatement.
9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope

Makeup

From weheartit.com

1. What foundation do you use? Revlon Colourstay for oily skin-180 Sand Beige
2. How about concealer? Boi-ing by Benefit shade 01
3. Do you know your undertone colour? Pink maybe…?
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I wear individual press on lashes.  They look great but are a bit of a faff so only for special occasions
 5. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep and by then I’m usually bored with my mascara anyway
6. What brand of mascara do you use? Right now Loreal but also Maybelline, Rimmel and GOSH
7. Sephora or MAC? Don’t get me started on the lack of Sephora in the UK.  It’s just upsetting.  For this reason, MAC but neither are in the price range of a Uni student.
8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope.
9. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Brushes, unless I’m in a hurry then clean fingers will have to do!
 10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Confession: I should, I know this, but I don’t
11. Primer for the face? I really don’t need it with my skin type.
 12. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Erotica from the Too Faced Natural Eye palette
13. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Almost daily.  I think ‘less haste more speed’ is the moral of this.
14. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Brilliant for a night out.
15. Do you use mineral makeup? I love Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation for when my skin’s clear
16. What is your favourite lipstick? Too Faced in Free Love. Rimmel Lasting Finish in 206  Nude Pink
17. How about lipgloss? Revlon Super Lusterous in Peach Petal
18. What is your favourite blush to use? Bourjois in Lilas D’or or Me Me Me in Coral
19. Do you buy makeup on eBay? No
20. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yep, the excitement of finding a good drugstore product is way better than high end shopping.  Also I’m a student…’nuff said.
21. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? Maybe one day…
22. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would love, love, love to!
23. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Apart from stabbing myself in the eye with eyeliner rather often, I tend to be quite precise when putting the rest of my face on!
24. Name a makeup crime you hate? Black eyebrows with hair that is not black. Yuck.
25. Colourful or neutral makeup? Neutral most of the time but I love an excuse to do crazy colourful make up.
 26. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Blake Lively, Leighon Meester, Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Aniston
27. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Foundation
28. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yeah if I have to. Everyone has things they would cover and nobody is ever truly confident but life is too short to stay in the house until every blemish is covered.  
29. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? I don’t really have a favourite, I like to pick and choose from them all.
30. What do you think of makeup? As long as you don’t use it to hide behind, but to look like the best version of yourself, or as self expression, I think it’s bloody brilliant.

Well that's that.  Hope you enjoyed.  
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment