Sunday 18 December 2011

December Glossybox




Finally it has arrived!!

I've been subscribed to Glossybox since November so this is my second box.  For those of you that don't know how Glossybox works you basically pay £10 per month (plus £2.95 p&p) and you get a lovely box of beauty samples delivered to your door every month.  Sometimes the samples are on the small side, sometimes they are actually full sizes.  They are also mostly high end products.  It's a bit hit and miss (more often 'hit' I must say) but that's all part of the fun!  The best part is that you get to try out brands either you haven't heard of or that are not readily accessible on the High Street.

This month's box was a special Christmas edition (hence the red box) and contained some lovely, lovely things.


From left to right: Deborah Lippman 'Razzle Dazzle' nail varnish with 'Stripped to Go' sachet, Cargo Cosmetics Classic lip gloss in 'Paris', Blink + Go eyeshadow & blush palette in 02(?), Bionova eye Wrinkle Treatment, and Rituals foaming shower gel in 'Yogi Flow'.

All in all, for £12.95, this is nothing short of amazing.  All of these products are things I would use (and have been for the past 2 days). Obviously it is going to be difficult for Glossybox to maintain this kind of standard all year and I think this is probably a bit of a one-off treat for Christmas but even so, I am very, very impressed.

If you subscribe to Glossybox before 19th December (tomorrow!!) you can still receive this box.  For more info click here

Since I've already tried the palette and nail polish there will be reviews, swatches etc. to follow.

Also, I thought I should mention that I am a paying subscriber, my Glossyboxes are not sent to me for free, nor was I in any way sponsored.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment