Tuesday 27 December 2011

FOTD: Christmas Eve

Hello All!

Hope you all had a lovely, lovely Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate).  I thought I'd show you the make up I wore on Christmas Eve.  I usually go for the bog standard variation on browns for lids but you know..since it's Christmas and all..I thought I'd go for...drumroll....pinky brown!  That's right peeps.  I'm just CRAZY like that!  Please note the sarcasm here!  Anyway, now for an awkwardly posed photo...

And a close up of the eyes...


Okay okay so not the most original look in the world but I really enjoyed wearing it and felt all girly and 'less is more'

Products used:

FACE

  • Revlon Colourstay foundation in Sand Beige for oily skin
  • Benefit Erase Paste in 02
  • Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 003 Peach Glow
  • Bourjois Delice de Soleil bronzing powder for olive/tanned skin
  • Bourjois blush in Lilas D'or
EYES
  • MAC shadows in Shhh Don't Tell, Rose Potion, Violet Vow (from the mystic cool eye shadow palette about 2 years ago!)
  • Sleek The Original palette (bottom row, third from the left-they don't name them!) in inner corner
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in black
  • Clinique High Lengths mascara in 01 Black
LIPS
  • Too Faced lipstick in Free Love


:-) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment