Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ins and Outs: December

After rambling about all things Cosmetic this month I thought I'd share what else has been on my mind for the month of December, so here are my 'ins' and 'outs' for the month:

IN
1.  My new niece

Cue cute baby photos...




Isabelle Eve was born on the 1st December, 2 weeks early and she may possibly be the cutest little thing I've ever seen!  I love, love, LOVE her! I plan to spend my entire Christmas just staring at her. Expect the occasional pretty baby dress haul...

2. Baking.

No joke. The plan was to bake my Christmas presents this year.  Me and the housemate headed down to Tesco for a bumper shop of ingredients.  Mayhem then ensued...



Ten hours later(!) as if by magic...


3. Tinsel, fairy lights, baubles etc.

Why can't the house look like this all year?!
I will be taking some fairy lights back to uni with me. Everyone needs fairy lights right?



Well done Mum!

4. My Blog

From weheartit.com
I've only been blogging for a month but already I'm addicted. My blog has given me a bit of light relief from all the rubbish Uni work I've been doing...or not doing (see 'outs').  I loves it!! :-)

OUT

1. Uni Work 

I'm in my third year. I should be revising. I'm not, I'm blogging. That's all I have to say about that.

2. Missing housemates
From weheartit.com
Coming home for Christmas means I'm not going to see the housemate till January.  It's well sad.  It's like Ant without Dec, Bert without Ernie, Jelly without Ice Cream. Sob. (Also I really want my hair to look like this).

Anyways, that's what I've been up to this month.
Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment