Wednesday 25 April 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadow

So I picked these up in the Boots 3 for 2 offer the other day...


I got the shades Permanent Taupe (Left) and And on Bronze (right).


This is Permanent Taupe. It's a matte shade and I use this either as a primer for a smokey eye or I just use it for a wash of colour for those 'no make up' make up days. This works brilliantly as a primer and doesn't crease at all.

The next shade is And on Bronze. It is super shimmery and would look so pretty with a tan. The shimmers glide on much more smoothly than the matte shades and tend to be much more blendable.

Top: Permanent Taupe. Bottom: And on Bronze
These are both really buildable so can look as dramatic as you want them to. The best part is that they really don't budge. At all. I literally had to scrub my hand to get these swatches off!

I'm really loving these. The packaging is glass and nice and sturdy, much like the MAC paintpots, and the quality of the product inside is excellent.

I just wish the shade range was better. As of yet Boots in the UK only stock 7 shades and some of those are kind of strange choices. A true nude would have been a really great addition to the collection for use as a base. But I'm not moaning, I'm really enjoying the two I have for now.

:-) xxx

2 comments: