Monday 9 April 2012

Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb


I (like pretty much everybody else) am a massive fan of Lush products. I tend to go for their super sweet, sugary scents (think Snow Fairy shower gel). This does have quite a sweet scent but with a kick of citrus. The fragrance itself, according to Lush is a combination of Tonka and Vanilla but with a hit of Neroli. I've been putting off using this one purely because the scent is a mixture of comforting and uplifting and had been making my room smell lovely!  Since Lush products do have a shelf life it did need using.

It fizzes away in the bath and turns the water a pretty pink. What I was not expecting was the tiny pink and lavender love heart shaped confetti that fizzes out and fills the bath. I tend to only take baths in times of dire distress and upon finding myself in a pink bath surrounded by little love hearts, I decided that life was pretty damn good after all! Another little surprise with this product was the moisture it gives the skin. Normally if my skin is a bit dry I tend to go for a Lush bath melt but this really did the trick on the more dry areas such as my elbows.

The only downside I found was the tragic loss of one of the flowers on the top (there's supposed to be three). Lush products are all handmade though so occasionally you will find little 'flaws' such as this and really it's no biggie.

I'd definitely repurchase this product, it makes for the perfect Spring bath.

:-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment