Friday 16 March 2012

Review: Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Be warned.  I’m about to rave.  I’ve been using this for a good month now and think it may be my new make up love.




I first received the product in sample size as a free gift with another purchase and put off using it for a little while due to the…well…weirdness of the brush.


Usually I tend to go for the fuller natural bristle mascara wands so I really didn’t think this would be for me.  The brush is entirely plastic, curved, for some reason lime green and the bristles are tiny.  To be honest I just thought this was one of those odd shaped gimmicky mascara wands that come out from time to time but don’t really do anything for the lashes.  Well this was all until I went to see my parents for the weekend, forgot my usual mascara, and was forced to use this.  I honestly can’t rave about this enough.  Not only does it do exactly what it says on the tin/tube and give my lashes amazing length but it also gives lots and lots of volume.  Now for some reason, most mascaras seem to do either one or the other. I don’t know why but many cosmetics companies have not yet cottoned on to the fact that we girls want both.  This doesn’t claim to give volume but trust me, it does.  I will warn you however, I’m not the kind of girl that wants her lashes to look in any way natural.  Unlike many, this doesn’t clump and does a pretty good job of separating the lashes but it doesn’t exactly look ‘barely there’. This is why I love it. Anyway I’ve spent some time freaking myself out looking at photos of my own eye so I can show you what it does for my lashes:

I have a feeling this will be repurchased…a lot.

Happy Friday everyone!

:-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment