Monday 12 March 2012

Where Have I Been?! A Little Update

From weheartit.com

So I get home to my Uni house after to Christmas only to find…WE HAVE NO INTERNET!!!  This makes blogging more than a little difficult.  Actually it makes everything more than a little difficult!  Couple this with the fact that I have a dissertation due in a matter of weeks and yes, I’ve been MIA for the last few months.  Right now I’m in the library using University facilities to write this post (I feel like a naughty child especially since I should be working on said dissertation). 

In other news, I have a box full of products to review, coupled with a recent Glossybox and a fair few trips to Primark so expect plenty of posts to follow…

After all, what else is a third year student supposed to be doing…? Wait…

J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment