Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Ramblings of a Stressed Out Student...

Well hello there!

OK so I've been M.I.A over the last week or so. This is mainly due to having written my dissertation, sitting lots of exams, and STILL having no internet connection. Add to all this the fact that I at some point need to re-enter the 'real world' and get a job and a place to live and a Volvo (only serious people own Volvos) and I've been pretty much rocking in a corner for the last week.


From weheartit.com

At some point during this final year meltdown I did manage to both shop for make-up and photograph it too so once I manage to regain some sort of sanity, normal service will resume...

In other news I have an Instagram account: diamondsandraindrops (funnily enough) and have become a bit addicted to it. If you look to the left and maybe scroll down a bit you'll see my Instagram and Twitter feeds. If you want to help a poor third year student procrastinate, follow me!

Anyway, now all that is off my chest I'd better get some work done. Look out for posts on the April Glossybox and a little Topshop make up haul later this week...

Much love

:-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment